my DD is 3 months and i think im pregnant again...

i know u are gonna say if ur not ready for it then use protection
well we were using a condom
but any way im some what excited if i am
but at the same time im kinda worried idk how my boyfriend
is gonna take it
iv told him i think i might be and he told me not to worried about it
he will take care of me my DD and the new baby
any way my DD's dad left me when he found out
and my man is saying he wont but im still worried that he is going to
am i stupid for thinking this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are thinking that because of past experience. It makes total sense that you would think that. But you have to have try and trust him. If he says he is not going to leave then believe him. I know it is easier said than done, especially when being hurt in a past relationship but all men are not the same.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like your still hurt from what your ex did and it is understandable. If he says he is going to stay then i would believe him, only because i know it takes a real man to be a dad to a child that is not biologically his. My sons father left when my son was 6 months old and my husband now has always treated my son like his own, when i was pregnant with my daughter i was so scared he would leave to and that never happened and now we are expecting a 3rd baby. Has he ever given you a reason to think otherwise? If not then yeah it's a little foolish to think he would leave. Good luck and try to stay positive!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 4:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009