Does anyone else like the Jimmy Fallon show?

I am just curious because I love it. I was never really a Jimmy Fallon, his movies are not funny and he kind of annoyed me on SNL. But I watched his show one night out of curiousity and I laughed my butt off. I don't usually stay up that late but if I do that is what I watch.

lilysmom2607

Asked by lilysmom2607 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love Jimmy Fallon he is hysterical omg he is in NYC gotta love'em !! LOL!!
    avegajenkins

Answer by avegajenkins at 9:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• No I don't not at all. The other night I watched after the Tonight Show. I felt bad for him because all his jokes were bombing and the audience was dead silent.You could tell he just wanted to walk off the stage. Maybe he was having a bad night. I didn't like the Tonight Show with Jay Leno but love it with Conan O'Brien. Hillarious.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 7:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I like Jimmy Fallon way better than Conan. So I guess it's to each his own. I wish he was on the 11:30 time slot.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009