Help?

My last so called period was May 13-May 17. It was very lite and brown/tan color and I only had to use a pantie liner. I think I just had my period but it only lasted one day. I started lightly spotting on June 3 and then it stopped after one day. My periods are normally on time every 28 days but the last 4 months they been on time just very lite in color and flow. I am not on birth-control and I am not experiencing itching or burning so I know it's not an infection. I did have unprotected sex with my husband a few times around the time I ovulated in the end of May. This so called period came 6 days early, lasted one day. 4 days later i noticed a Pinkish tint to my discharge, but no period. What is happening to me? Has any one ever had this happen to them? Also, I am healthy and there is nothing wrong with my thyroid, etc... I just want to see if anyone has advice. I got to see my OBGYN on June 29 for my check-up

Kermet09

Asked by Kermet09 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• could you be pregnant and spotting?
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009