Harmless flirting?

OK, my boyfriend of 7 years and I are expecting our first little one...I'm due in Aug. For the past few months he's been working with a girl whom also works with his mom, so that's how they know each other. He tells me they go out to lunch quite a bit, he'll pay, then she'll pay, etc. In the beginning it didn't really bother me...just co-workers going out to eat, no big deal. And Jay is always the type to come home and tell me that they went out to lunch, where they went, etc.

But this past weekend he didn't come home until well after midnight...on Sat she invitied him to go out to the bar with her and her friend...he agreed and they went to 3 different bars together. His mom works at a small bar on the weekends for extra money and sometimes he'll go in to visit with her on Sunday's cause they're not as busy, well Tonya was there Sun and they stayed at the bar until 1am.
What would you do? How would you react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I would jealous. It's ok to have friendships with the opposite sex, but I would say he is taking it a little far. I would mention to him how you feel and if he's a decent man he will respect your feelings. Good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• id get mad as hell and let him know what im thinking! if it was me personally though id for real snap out on his ass and maybe even beat his ass if he was cheating...thats jus me though
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It sounds fishy to me....hmmm
    Maybe he looks at it as harmless but if he is going to be a dad he needs to change his ways to be with you and the baby, unless he is not through playing the field which it sounds like he is not.
    I mean think about it no man in their right mind would do this if he does not want to lose the girl he is with. Turn the tables around would he like it....NO! if he says it wouldn't bother him he is lying bc it is not happening that way. Move on girl it is only going to get worse if you don't put your foot down now. He can not have his cake and eat it too.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You know what's happening. I'd sit on him fast. Just don't be blind because you want to believe he's there for you. You need to call him out now or you'll either loose him or start living in a land of lies. This isn't even close to innocent. I thought you'd be asking about something like chatting with a girl or a little flirting with random waitresses...this is crossing many lines!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 4:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• why didn't you go too?

Answer by admckenzie at 5:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• HMm...your a good one..coming out of his pocket for lunch to feed her was already to much for me!!! going out on weekends is a bit extreme.. he sees the chick all week...why the weekend too..be careful, people develop feelings before they realize. and he may think shes cool as can be..and they may just be great friends for now..but as soon as something is sour between you too, he may start running to her for a shoulder to lean on and never underestimate the power of a shoulder thats ALWAYS there, thats how me and my SO ended up together.....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i would be mad because this world is horrible what if he cheats what if.... u can stop it befi=ore it becomes a habbit you and the babies should be his priorities...
    Hyde3

Answer by Hyde3 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2009