What could be wrong with me? HELP

So this is whats going on... in Feb. my period was very light and spotty my Dr put me on provera 10 mg. for 10 days about a week later i got my period in march... i haven't got any thing since then i went back to my doctor in April when i missed my period then and he didn't do any test other then a pregnancy test ( no blood test ) and said since Ive had a baby ( 2 yrs ago) that it may take time he told me not to take the provera and just track my when i have my period... well nothing for 3 months now... I'm really worried that something's wrong with me... if anyone has had this happen please let me know what happen? or if u just have some insight

* i just took a pregancy test and it was negitive

Lynne862007

Asked by Lynne862007 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You should call your dr back and see if he can test you for PCOS. Also, look it up online and see if you have the symptoms.
    revas

Answer by revas at 4:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It took me four months to get pregnant with the first one. I was on provera and bc sence I was 18 and I'm 29 now. it might take more time I know it can be 1 year to 6 months for some people. If it's longer ask a doctor.
    Anonymous