Am I overreacting?

Ok I've been having contactions since yesterday(not regular just every once in a while).Well my hubby took off fishing for the and my in-laws left thier kids here too.So I am all alone with 6 kids and think I'm going into labor.I tried calling them and they wont answer.I mean thats is so rude and mean.And on top of everything she wants me to start watching her kids so she can go back to work.I've got 3 kids and am about to have a newborn, and she wants to babysit all day for FREE.Okay she hasnt worked in 4 yrs and nothings changed for her why cant she wait until they go back to school?Am i just being hormonal? or would this piss you off too? Thanks for letting me vent!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'd be mad too, but my dh sure as hell wouldn't be fishing if i though i was in labor
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I wouldve laughed in her face probably harder than it called for. you have enough on your plate. she shouldve offered to HELP YOU!!! your the one thats getting ready to have a full plate, newborns are hard already and you have olderones on top of that. not hormonal at all...id be pissed. Id be even more pissed that they were unreachable!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Sorry, If I had to watch all those kids for free, I would feel the same, What about you, would she watch your kids so you could go back to work you guys could both work part time and watch eachothers kids, that is messed up that no one will answer the phone, Hope things get better.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• ya i would be upset. for one you should not watch them for free thats not cool if she is going back to work then she can pay you to watch her kids and not only that but you should not have to watch them if you choose not to. and as for going in to labor i would keep calling and leave messages and let them know your upset..
    momma2beat21

Answer by momma2beat21 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I would be pissed too! Better tell your hubby to answer the damn phone or he might miss your delivery. And I wouldn't watch those kids, think you have enough to worry about. Stick up for yourself! good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Thanks.They finally just got back.They left hours ago to run to the store real quick and come back like 4 hrs later.I'm so stressed out and pissed off.I mean its not like I'm asking them to drop there lives for me but shit quit putting more crap on my plate.
    Anonymous

• You are not over reacting and honestly if it had of been me I would have texted them saying "I believe I am in labor and if you do not answer your dam phone I'm going to assume you've abadoned your children and will be calling CPS to come get them so that I can focus on the fact that I'M IN LABOR!!"

It's highly unlikely that I would have actually followed through with the threat but that should be enough to get their attention.
    Anonymous