Help?!?!

Last month my cycle was 37, I am on day 42 this cycle. Had cramping, sore boobs, thought I was getting my period last week, took a p.t. came back neg. Have had cramping on and off and thick discharge on and off. What does this mean? Is my period coming soon? Possibly pregnant? Any suggestions. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• keep testing...sounds like you may very well be preggo!
    revas

Answer by revas at 4:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• before i found out i was preg, i felt like i was going to start my period!! And my boobs hurt!! Just because that test came back negative you could still be preg! Id wait a few more days and try again!! good luck!
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• going through the same thing, and this may be baby 2...im terrified because i got a "period" last month but it was SOO light..didnt last long either...GRRR hope it works out the way you want it to!
    Anonymous