Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you call those machines with patches on them that you stick to yourself and they work out your muscles?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • I only know of a Stim Machine ... which provides stimulus to your muscles, but it's not for working out, it's for physical therapy.

    Answer by ap9902 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • 10's unit?

    Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • A gimic that doesn't work?! Maybe if you give us more detail we could help more.

    Answer by teamquinn at 5:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • I pretty much gave all the detail. It's a machine with these little sticky patches that you place on your skin. You turn it up and you can feel your muscle contracting. If you turn it up really high, it can make your muscle contract hard. I tried it a long time ago, and was trying to look it up, but I don't know what they're called.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.