What do you call those machines with patches on them that you stick to yourself and they work out your muscles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only know of a Stim Machine ... which provides stimulus to your muscles, but it's not for working out, it's for physical therapy.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• 10's unit?
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• A gimic that doesn't work?! Maybe if you give us more detail we could help more.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I pretty much gave all the detail. It's a machine with these little sticky patches that you place on your skin. You turn it up and you can feel your muscle contracting. If you turn it up really high, it can make your muscle contract hard. I tried it a long time ago, and was trying to look it up, but I don't know what they're called.
    Anonymous