What color is Jesus?

Curious question, what color do you think jesus was? Like in white peoples church the pictures of him are white. what about in a black persons church. this isn't meant to start a fued just curious as to how people look at things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• arabic
    Anonymous

• I picture Him as white, because he was a Jew... but it totally doesn't matter to me. I guess I've never thought of it, though. Neat question.
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Ditto to the above, at least in skin tone I think he would have been similar just because of the region he lived in. It makes no difference to me though.
    Anonymous

• ive always figured he was an olive-tannish color like most ppl in that area of the world.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• of dark complexion... he is of middle eastern decent .. Im white I perfer pictures of Him as a middle eastern.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• He's a fascinating color of Fucisha!
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 4:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• He is the color of love :-) but seriously in my church---the statue of Jesus is bronze and one is gold---so i don't know.
    Anonymous

• I dont think anyone knows, and I dont particularly care. The Bible says in Heaven there will be colors our minds cannot even imagine. So who knows, does it really matter?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• He is jewish, so probably looks a lot like the people of Israel.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• he definately has to have been tan in some way, just because of the part of the world he was from.
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009