My hair always looks greasy?

The roots of my hair always looks greasy and weighed down does anyone have any ideas or something that i can buy to help. It looks like i don't wash my hair.

kelka24

Asked by kelka24 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Swith shampoos, or ask your stylists?!? Good luck.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my hair is very fine and oily, does that too! i switched to the new l'oreal everpure shampoo and conditioner, its sulfate free and works really well on me. i like the red one.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Seabreeze on the scalp! I have very oily hair and when I was in beauty school years back they used to pour it on my scalp. You can buy it at Sally Beauty Supply. Also use a 'cleansing' shampoo, it acts as a stripper to and get impurities out of the hair and scalp- dirt, dust, oil, hair product build-up.
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• EEWW! YOUR DISGUSTING.....

Just kidding....lol maybe when you wash your hair you wash and rinse with warm to hot water try washing your hair with cool to cold and rinsing it too. Use alittle conditioner on the hair not the scalp. but for now if your hair is oily try sprinkling some baby powder on your scalp to soak up the oil if you like it then fine if not then wash it out and do the above what I have mentioned.

Don't sprinkle too much then you hair will look dull just enough to soak up the oil.

then you can look like me...lol80s pinkNo really try it

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Clarifying shampoo. scrub well. rinse well. Don't fuss with it too much when fixing it, but, do blowdry and fix it. It will look less greasy. If I wash and let go, it will be nasty. With all these things, I can manage all day and then the grease starts.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The aussie shampoos cleared up my hair drama
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 8:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• are you sweating during/after a shower because its hot? That can make your hair look greasy even after just watching it
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• different body types will react differently with different shampoos and enviromental conditions and such. if anyone recommends a certain type of shampoo or such, i suggest you kindly ignore it. rather, go to your stylist and have him/her check which would work with your budget and hair type.

also, how many times a week do you wash your hair?
    i also tend to have oily hair and it turns out i need to wash my hair every other day or so.

cosmetology student
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 2:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009