How do you feel about a pregnant women wearing a bikini....

I am swimsuit shopping and I am expecting my first child. My family have a major problem with pregnant women wearing a bikini. I just wanted to know what other women think.

M2B427

Asked by M2B427 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• i think its the most adorable thing in the world, and if i could see my pubes to shave them i might wear a bikini too.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• If you are comfortable I don't see why not! Go for it!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I think it is really the only time it is ok. lol
    Anonymous

• If you are comfortable then do it! I think it is wonderful to see a preggy in a bikini.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• go for it. I wish I had one, but my boobs are to heavy to be held up with a bikinni. I think it is adorable though.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Pregnancy is a wonderful time in your life, if a bikini feels good to you, absolutely by all means go for it. Your family could be a little bit more supportive as I am telling you this: A pregnant woman is adorable, special and a unique opportunity to show the world the beauty of it all. You are making a new life and that by itself is precious, so about that bikini, don't forget the cute flowery, comfy sandals to go with it. Share some pics and proudly show your body as it is gorgeous in all its glory.

Congrats and as a parent you will do many things that your family may or may not approve of, starting with a bikini is a good way to show them too.. LOL
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 5:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't personally wear one BUT its just because I didn't have a good body before I got pregnant, but if I did I would be rocking my baby belly now! I get too worried about my legs and my stretchmarks from previous pregnancies but if you're comfortable go for it.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Whatever makes you comfortable. If your happy with what the rest of your body looks like, then go for it. Pregnant women have a beauty all their own that is nothing to be ashamed of. If you would normally wear a bikini , then why not now.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't only because I wouldn't look good in a bikini when I'm not pregnant. LOL! However if you are one of the lucky ones that look good in a bikini normally, then I think it's fine.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm personally too modest to do that don't want people staring at my bare belly.
    aameliaz

Answer by aameliaz at 1:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009