breaking out.. ewww!!

so i have broken out all over my face.. what can i use? i wash my face everyday to get rid of the oils and dirt.

what can i use?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• soap, acne wash, acne scrubs
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Go to a dermatologist. I went to them for years. It finally came down to me taking Accutane. It sucked to go through, but it worked. Now I only get them around the time of my period.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer. Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2009