Could I be?

Ok this may sound weird but I have to ask. Can an increase of BO be a sign of pregnancy? See, since my last miscarriage, my hubby and I have been trying to get pregnant again and during the last week I have just had "that feeling" that I am pregnant just like I have had every other time I was pregnant. I went to the doc for a checkup last Friday and had them do a pregnancy test, but it was negative. I'm thinking it might be too soon for a positive result but I just don't know. I'm gonna wait til this Friday to take another test if I don't start my period before then. But if anyone has any advice for me that would be great. Thank You

jmlock5683

Asked by jmlock5683 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• not to sound rude but since i hate these (am i? could i be?) questions i'm just going to throw it out there...PEE ON A STICK! thats the only way to know if you are or aren't.
    Anonymous