6 Weeks Pregnant???

Hey I just wanted a little bit of advice. I had a ultravaginal ultrasound last week and I only saw a sac no heartbeat no nothing. I'm so worried. I work on my feet all day, I do somewhat alot of physical lifting could I harm my baby at all???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WELL YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO DO ANY HEAVY LIFTING. AND SINCE YOUR ONLY 6 WEEKS pregnant sometimes you cant hear the heartbeat yet. but u do have the sac n ur doc should determine when he will be able to see/hear the heartbeat. i heard mine at 6 weeks
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Most places do even try to find the heart beat at 6 week (gestational age 4 weeks) because it is so hard to detect! Try not to worry and give baby some more time to develop!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 6:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't worry too much. I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks too. It looked like a little blip on the screen. I didn't hear a heart beat at that apointment either. Infact they couldn't hear the heart beat as of my last appointment on Saturday. My doc said it wasn't likely that we would but she tried anyway. If you have concerns I'd call and talk to your doctor. They may have some suggestions about work and how much lifting you can do.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009