What convertible car seat do you have? Do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have the Alpha Omega and the Cosco Scenera. I got the Scenera as a back up since it's so cheap, but when my second child moved into a convertable seat I started using it a regular carseat instead of just a back up. I like them both, and they both have a longer rear facing limit whichi is important to me. (It least it was longer in comparison to other carseats 3 years ago, I don't know how they compare now)
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have two Evenflo Triumph Advance convertible seats. I bought them primarily for their high safety ratings, but I have been very pleased with them. I really like how easy it is to adjust the straps on them; it doesn't matter who sits in which seat because I can adjust it to fit from either side of the seat with just a twist. They also appear to be very comfortable.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have the radian kids seat and I love it, it rearfaces to 35 and can keep a child harnessed to 80 lbs. Its been very highly rated saefty wise and is the only one on the market with a steel frame and the only one approved bt the FAA for use on board an airplane. Its also a skinny seat which was very nice, it fits in the middle of my tribute with a brother on either side (and ones in a booster, the other is a pre-teen).
    reelo

Answer by reelo at 7:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009