whats going on with me?

my due date is thursday,first time being pregnant :) for the past couple of days i have just ben feeling like poo having head aches, extremly tierd, and just feeling sick. yesterday im almost 100% i lost my plug though it didnt have any blood in it, im having alot of discharge. well i wake up at 6 this morning having the most painful contractions i have ever experienced this far into my pregnancy, horrible back pain the onlyway i can describe it is the muscles in my back being twisted like how you wring out a wet shirt.soo painful. happening every seven minutes forlike 2 hours. i go into the hospital they check me. im only 1 centemeter dialetd. still!!! they said i wasnt going into labor and sent me home telling me to take a tylonal and comeback when they get 2 mins apart. whats going on?

want2bamommy780

Asked by want2bamommy780 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt that way (crappy) then the day before I had my princess I felt 100% and I lost my plug that day. I would say watch your contractions. If they become 5mins apart then really start to worry. I can't tell you much about the contraction part because my water broke and they had to make my contractions start because I wasn't having any.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It'll be soon! I'm due the day after you, and I can't WAIT to feel that pain honestly. lol.

You could try walking to help you move along. Good luck!!
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 6:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Congratulations your body is gearing up for labor! Try a warm bath and have your SO give you a massage. It also might be a good idea to see a chiropractor to make sure everything is aligned, doing so could help prevent or lesson back labor!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 6:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• youre are gonna have a baby...lol your body is just letting you know that before long a baby will be here
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009