how has your day been?

my day has been too long and not very good. its hot as heck in this house (75 degrees) which makes me irritable and my lovely son (who is 2) managed to climb on a stool and get a garlic powder shaker off the counter and poor it all over the spagetti noodles! now im making more noodles so they are too garlicy. i dont feel good and im exhausted! i hope you all have had a good day! :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was fine at first and thought hey i might not actually throw up today, oops. I did.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Long and lousy.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My day was good. We are almost out for summer, so it is was very busy. I had several students come by to say bye just in case we don't get to see each other in the next 1 1/2 days. It was a good day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• mine sucked. i went to walmart for open interviews only to find out they aren't hiring. (although there are now hiring signs all over the damned store.) so...add to that the cost of the sitter and a trip to the bank, getting up early after being up late...not a good day at all.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009