Why do peo people wax themselves down there?

Shaving to keep it trimmed is fine but having it bald is gross to me. My So feels the same way he says he wants a real woman's p***y and not some thing that looks like a childs. I thought it was just for porn flicks for the visual part. I don"t get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• some people are more comfortable that way. some think its gross to have hair, just like how you think its gross to be bald
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 5:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I CANT STAND HAIR!! lol i think hair is NASTY the only hair i want on my body is on the top of my hair or my eyebrows ya know!! once my hair started to grow i started to shave it off!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Honestly I can't stand having any hair there...my husband doesn't like any hair there either. But I shave...waxing that, uh OUCH.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 5:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My dh wants a woman not a little girl. I am ok with a landing strip, but not bare.
    Anonymous

• Why is hair down there so gross? Still not enlightened.
    Anonymous

• dont like the way it looks or feels to each is own..i think if someones gonna have hair they should atleast trim it!!?? i had to only trim mine while i was preg. cuz my SO was too scared to use a razor on me lol, but that killed me!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I can't stand hair there. It drives me crazy. It just looks icky...
    xCalliex

Answer by xCalliex at 6:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Because it looks sexy and I don't want him getting a hairball when he eats me. Plus it's summer time and its time for my bikini!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• IDK,it's there for a reason,ya know?Trim,not bald for me!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• because I don't like looking like a wet down matted cat when I'm horny and wet! I think its cleaner to be clean shaven! and its easier to eat, and play with! I dont want to have to dig through a forest to find the treasure!

Anonymous