How do you talk to your kids about God?

If you are going to raise your kids to believe in God what age do you start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I started right away, as soon as they are born. Taking them to church and implementing faith in everyday life.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• If they have a question, we answer it.
    They are still young but have asked about Divinity and we've explained what we believe in very simple terms(my oldest is only 5).
    As they get older and ask more questions, we will answer them and if we arent sure...we will look up the answers and encourage them to learn for themselves too.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I don't think Children should be raised with Religion. That's a choice that only they can make and as a child they aren't usually able to do so. If they have questions I will answer them, if they want to start to learn, I will teach them. But I don't hink it's right to teach religion to a child until they want to learn.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009