Did God say he would never destroy the earth again or just not by water?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Genisis 8:21

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I'll have to find the bible verse and post later.. but not by water.. but I believe it says fire next time. I'll post verse later.
    Anonymous

• Can't be polite on this one. Backing away.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• good idea 2autisticsmom, thanks very much.
    Anonymous

• 2 Peter 3... I was going to give specific verses... but it's easier to read the whole chapter and it's not that long.
    Anonymous

• i agree with 2autisticmom and anon. bleh! ahahahahahah
    Anonymous

• Not by water... Be it never says he won't distroy it again... One more reason to have faith in other gods!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• he wont ruin it with the flood again but revelation talks about new heaven and new earth so he has some plans
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 9:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• SabrinaMBowen Believing in another religion doesn't make that religion real.
    Anonymous

• Just not by water. The book of revelations says he will make a new heaven and earth and will destroy the old heaven and earth. Which is why you have to debunk the Second coming already happened issue. If it did we would be in a perfect heaven and earth with God and Jesus where we can see them and talk to them and be with them always. Somehow this just doesn't seem like Earth right now.

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:46 AM on Jun. 9, 2009