Anybody out there can't stand there mother-in law?

I can't believe this woman had the nerve to talk smack about me to my 3 yr old, and the kid came back saying Grandma said ! I have never been so shocked and appalled. How could a grown up ass woman act so juvenile?
And the DH sits there and says that is between you guys!!!!! WHAT??
Does anybody understand how i feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• yes. i used to love my MIL, but now i just cant take it anymore. she spoils my 8month old and acts like she is her mother. i want to move out but i feel terrible. she does so much house work we dont even ask for. she built 2 rooms just so we can stay.
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 6:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yep add me to that list! MIL has caused us lots of issues in the past - before we got married and then tripple the trouble once my oldest was born. She's never (nor will she ever) been left alone w/my kids for various reasons (she's a drunk) eventually we just cut her off from the kids. In your situation I would STOP all unsupervised vists for a very long time, MIL needs to APOLOGIZE to you your DH needs to grow some balls, man-up and tell his Mommy that he's not going to deal w/his Mother disrespecting his WIFE infront of HIS CHILD.
    Fooph121780

Answer by Fooph121780 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I think you're right. Neither one of them has apologized and get this I approached her and she said my child is lying. I know full well the things my kid said was not made up. So she was not even woman enough to own up to what she said.
    Anonymous