What did your kid(s) do today to make you smile/laugh?

My daughter (2 1/2) disappeared from my sight earlier and when I went in her room to see where she had taken off to....she jumped out of the clothes hamper and yelled "BOO!" at me. Scared the daylights of me but I when I realized what it was I couldn't stop laughing. She has never done that before and it amazed me that she thought of something like that.

My son (almost 16 months) blew me a kiss for the first time today and I couldnt stop smiling after that.

So what did your kid(s) do today to make you smile/laugh?

Vsoul0608

Asked by Vsoul0608 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter is 18 months old, and I say, "Olivia, show me your scared face." She contorts her face and raises her eyebrows, and really gets into it. It is hilarious. When ever I am sad, I ask her to show me.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 6:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My ten year old learned to ride a bike. We have been pushing him to ride one since he was five. Today he did it without any help. WooHOO!
    Go Jack, Go Jack!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I was doing sit ups and my 12 month old came over to me lifted up my shirt and blew on my belly. She was cracking up laughing!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my little boy is 2 and has just learned to say love you. lol. it sounds more like "duh youuu" and he has become extra loving lately. all day i have been getting kisses and duh youuus lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My twins (21 months) held hands on their way into daycare. They just started doing this a few wekks ago and I love it!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I GOT A PHONE CALL AT WORK ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH OF MY 2.5 YEAR OLD SINGING ABC'S THEN WHEN SHE FINISHED SHE SANG, IM BRINGING HOME A BABY BUMBLE BEE, WONT MY MOMMY BE SO PROUD OF ME, THEN TOLD MY HUSBAND TO TALK TO HER MOMMY.

THE WORK DAY GOES BY SO MUCH BETTER WITH THAT IN THE MIDDLE!
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I told my son (2 1/2 years old) "I love you" and his reply was "I know I know"...lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 7:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My son called to tell me his divorce was finalized today. I know how weird this is to be put under "made me smile", but my ex-DIL turned out to be quite narcissistic and mean. He is very relieved that this is over. I had to congratulate him on being able to survive her abuse. Yes, she was the abusive one to the point he had to go for counseling. Maybe now he can get back to a normal life and be happy again. This makes me smile.

clapping

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• they left. sigh. peace. quiet. it won't last and i am missing them already but for now...huge grin.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009