Christians: this is far fetched, but so you think non-Christians are here for a reason.

I know when I reads a link that is in Strong disagreement I start to research and study. By the time I am done I often find I understand my faith and I am stronger in my beliefs. Is it possible God wants us to continue to think and ponder? God is purposely making sure we do not follow blindly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not sure I'm following the question. Hate to sound dense,but can you be a little more specific. What you wrote underneath really has nothing to do with the question you asked.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Curious as to why this sounds so far- fetched to you?? If we've made you think it's a good thing. Even when I was a christian I thought it was always good to challenge my faith. Either it grows stronger or it doesn't . I do believe there may be a verse on it too. Let me check.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I believe God uses us where ever we go and as long as we are willing. I'm glad you research just remember to pray before doing it asking Him to make all things clear.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Christians should be "open to reason" (James 3:17 RSV) and Isaiah's
    belief that we should "reason together" (Isa. 1:18)
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The others are here against God. The bible declare "You are either with me or against me you either gather or scatter" I heard it called "Atheists evangelizing" by someone else.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• We are all here for a reason. God created us to have fellowship with Him, to worship Him and no other gods before Him. We were created for worship. God loves us all non and christian. His love doesn't change for either one. We were left with the choice to choose to fellowship and worship Him or not.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• So God created us to be against him, JCR?
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• amen jc
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The others are here against God

So you are either "for" or "against" God? There is no middle ground huh? I honestly believe that "all is one" so to speak. God is the same being with different names. Some of us may not be Christian, but some of us do believe in a creator of sorts. I think it's all the same thing. I am not against God, but I am against all the Christians who want to hurt other people just because their beliefs are different than theirs.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• stevmen88, Ok I mean no disrespect. What I mean is my faith is actually strong, unanswered questions are answered and often times I am led to these conclusions after watching how and atheist acts, or some variations of a pagans perspective.

One example. Recently there has been a lot of post about so called contradictions in the bible. I may not respond to the post but I will do a bit of research on my own. Or even pray and come to a reasonable conclusion. Often times those who are opposed to my views are the biggest reason why I am stronger in my views. Does that make much sense?
    Anonymous