I AM SO FED UP

MY 7 MONTH OLD HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY THE LAST WEEK. ALL SHE DOES IS SCREAM ANYMORE!!!! I WENT BACK TO WORK 9-2 EVERYDAY BECAUSE HUBBY IS LAID OFF. ANYWAYS SHE SCREAMS WHEN SHE GOES IN THE CAR SEAT, WHEN I GO TO THE BATHROOM. I CANT DO ANYTHING. GET NOTHING DONE

. I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP. IM SO TIRED OF HEARING HER SCREAM. I LOVE HER BUT I CANT TAKE IT. THIS STRESS IS ALSO EFFECTING MY MARRIAGE. I JUST DONT NO WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. IM NOT CUT OUT TO BE A MOM I GUESS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe she is teething, that is very painful. Have you tried children's tylenol?
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• No, you're normal. Know why we bond with babies? So we don't eat them.

This is the age of separation anxiety. Reassure her as much as you can. Feel free to hand her to dad and walk away when needed.

But don't believe for a minute you feel this way because you're not cut out to be a mom. The STRONGEST moms are the ones who want to run away frequently...yet don't.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my daughter does the same. agh
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 6:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My DS did this too, we are jsut starting to get over it and he turns 1 on the 16th! I know how bad it is, to where you're burned out on them. dont worry I promise it gets better, and you are definatly cut out to be a mom dont worry. Its jsut the way some babies are. I swear some days all my baby did was cry...ALL DAY! now hes starting to get a little more independant and goes and plays on his own a lil bit! Just hang in there for a little bit longer, you'll miss this one day!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 6:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• ((Hugs)) Dont worry your not the only one who gets frustrated. Just calm down and take a few deep breaths. You are overwhelmed, its normal.
    Anonymous

• is someone harming her when you are not around? Maybe she's trying to tell you something.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I hope to God no one is harming her. Maybe she is just teething, maybe try experimenting with cold teething rings, popsicles and Tylenol for pain. Hang in there Honey.
    mommynainai

Answer by mommynainai at 7:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• who the fuck would be harming her u people r sick
    Anonymous