Wow 5 years and no regrets.

I was talkin to my mom today when I realized that its been 5 years ago to the day that I graduated from High School. I told her that I couldnt believe its been that long and she kinda looked at me weird and then said "Well, when you were sitting there in your cap and gown did you think that 5 years down the road you would have 2 children?" I of course said no because the thought never really crossed my mind back then. Then she asked "Do you have any regrets?" I had to think about it for a minute but quickly realized that...I dont have any regrets. Sure, things may not have went the way I thought they would after HS but in my opinion they turned out better. I have 2 beautiful children that I wouldnt trade for anything in the world and thats all I need. We are gonna watch my graduation video tonight! YAY

How long has it been since you graduated, did things go the way you thought they would and do you have any regrets?

Vsoul0608

Asked by Vsoul0608 at 6:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• High school has been 15 years college 11 years and no things didn't go the way I expected. High school sweet heart and I married and then he got someone else pregnant before we graduated college. Then I lived with a man for 4 years who had 2 kids (he was 10 years older) and now I have a wonderful DH and two wonderful kids. That I wanted, but I thought it would have happened with first DH a lot sooner then it did. Do I have regrets? Yes the live in because he was abusive.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• high school was almost 15 years ago. regrets? a few. but they are about things i didn't do. didn't get that dance with david, now he's dead...that sort of thing. no regrets about my kids. yeah, things are mostly the way i thought they'd go. no, i'm not my generations danielle steele, and i don't have a mustang, but the rest, yeah. i'm on ball.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009