What do you think?

OK so my DD is 19 months old and I believe she is phycic. Call me crazy or whatever you but I truely believe it. Sh knows who her family is even the first time she meets them. Just this Easter she met her Uncle Billy and Lenny and she knew they were her uncles. She went right to them with no questions asked like she had seen them everyday since day 1. Also my best friend was recently pregnant(had a healthy little boy a few weeks ago) and before we knew she was having a boy DD and I were at a baby store and I held up two outfits one was pink obviously for a girl and one was blue onbviously for a boy(plus her favortie color so far is pink) So I said which one should we get for Aunt Christines baby. She picked the boy one. Two weeks later she told me she was having a boy. SHe just knows things and it is very odd.

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You may not realize this but babies see things and know things much easier than adults do. I do not think she is psychic but that she has an intuition on knowing things. Babies see into the spiritual realm better than we do. They know where they came from . It is later on when people and influences in their lives that narrow that ability and is sometimes shut down.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

•  i think she could have a gift from God.. God can give her the gift of prophecy... Thats what I think

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Very Kewl!! She definitely has a "gift" or is just quite the empath. The question is are you going to help her develop it or are you going to try and squash it flat?? No need to answer. most parents squash it. Sometimes inadvertently. Up to you, but still very kewl stories.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• First I might add that my mom and her dads mom are phycic. I mean like they know things and are normally right. Also to 2autisicsmom I soo encourage it. When I found out my friend was indead having a boy and went to her and said wow you were right. Things like that. I always encourage it. I think it is awesome.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• maybe she should pick the lottery numbers jk
    Anonymous

• She does sound like she has a "sixth sense" or intuition about things. That's awesome. I have a bit of it myself...but as I get older, it's in dreams more. I dream of what is going to happen before it actually does sometimes. I know the phone is going to ring before it does, when my kids were babies, I knew the instant before they would cry even if I was in another room. I can get a "sense" of a person's personality even if I've never met them. It's a blessing that your daughter has a special gift. Don't discourage it, just let it come naturally for her. God Bless.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Shaneagle, do you realize that intuition is a form of psychic ability?
    OP, it sounds like you have a wonderfully gifted little girl on your hands. The best way you can help her is to just believe her. Don't tell her that what she see's or feels isn't real. That will sqaush psychic ability out of someone real fast. And, whatever you do, NEVER tell her she is weird. Different is a good word to use, but never say she is weird.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I think the kid is loving and goes to people easily. As far as predicting the gender she had a 50/50 chance and it only happened twice, lucky guess.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• spirtguide23 Oh I think it is awesome. I love it really. and teamquinn she does not go to anyone I mean anyone she just meets she will hide from. Not her family even though she just met them and it is very odd that she knew my friend was having a boy when we all thought it was a girl.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Oh well very kewl. See how she does with zener cards. Sorry anon. You cannot use a psychic gift for personal gain like the lotto. As much as I would like to see it done. Because money is not a natural thing, psychics and witches cannot draw more than they absolutely need. At least this is what I am told. Witches and psychics correct me if I am wrong. I will be interested to know how she scores with the zener cards. :)
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009