what kind of things have your kids done that scared the heck out of you?

the other day, my son (2 1/2) discovered that he can jump off the couch. after a few times of jumping off the couch (and me telling him not to) he jumped off and landed on his head. his head popped back and i seriously thought he had broken his neck or something. i nearly had a heart attack! he was fine though! he hasnt jumped off the couch again! lol

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my dd was 2 she fell off a back porch about 10 feet head first on to concrete. rushed to ER she was fine. Now she is 22 and the scariest thing she did was get her liscence.hopefully she will still be fine l.o.l. time flies...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• 2 car wrecks, 1 ATV accident, 3 broken collar bones, sprains, and deciding to make camp with a tent and chairs on our roof! Scared - I stopped being scared a long time ago.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Crowned. :O
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• omg. been there. literally, my son did the same thing. i thought he was dead. i couldn't breathe. adn he gets up and starts running around like he's fine and i'm still seeing black spots in front my eyes.
    he was fine too.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2009