Wut r the side effectz of gettin pregnint?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well primarily you lose your ability to spell. I'd say you're knocked up!
    Anonymous

• ummmm.... A CHILD! my lord!
    Anonymous

• troll.
    Anonymous

• anon 6:27- YOU'RE RUDE.
    Anonymous

• They can't spell at all. But most of the time morning sickness... lack of period.. head aches, nausea, dizziness cravings, not liking certain foods like getting sick at the smell of them
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• side effects?? a baby! LOL umm pleaaaaassse learn to spell BEFORE reproducing!
    Anonymous

• I seriously hope you are trying to sound unintelligent. And I agree with all above. Learn how to spell and yes, a BABY is the side effect of getting pregnant...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It depends on your body, you could be sick just in the begging and then better later or never get sick. emotional ups and downs, being uncomfortable. It's hormones, that makes people rude also.

Anonymous

• um, I think it would be a baby. For god's sake though, stay in school. I think you should at least know how to spell pregnant before you have sex.

W-h-a-t
    a-r-e
    e-f-f-e-c-t-s
    p-r-e-g-n-a-n-t
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Don't be a fool!!! STAY IN SCHOOL! ...And learn to spell before you bring a baby into the world... PS. Full editor has spell check, just so next time you don't look like a Ghetto fool! As for your question, I've heard that pregnancy often leads to a baby....soooo. I would say that's a MAYJOR side effect!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2009