CRAZY!!!!! :(

I CANT STAY CALM. I AM SO UPSET AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM UPSET ABOUT. I JUST CUSSED BOTH OF MY PARENTS LIVES OUT AND THEY HONESTLY DONT DESREVE IT. I ALWAYS HOED MY HUBBYS LIFE AND YELLED AT MY BEST FRIEND FOR I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT.
I AM MAD ABOUT THE SIMPLIEST THINGS AND I AM YELLING AT EVERYONE TAKING MY ANGER OUT AT EVERYONE AND I HAVE SO MUCH ANGER IN ME AND I CANT KEEP CALM. I ALREADY PUNCHED TWO DOORS.. TRIED TO FALL ASLEEP.. THAT DIDNT WORK.
HELP IM GOING CRAZY. WHYYYYYY? HELPPP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• you need medication.
    Anonymous

• Drinking too much caffeine or sugar drinks?
    Also, if you feel this way often, it could be depression. Irritability is one of the symptoms.

I'd suggest a cocktail and hot bath.
    Anonymous

• do you suffer from depression..i know i anger easily when im out of my happy pills. otherwise..pms?? or maybe even pmdd? i would probably call the dr if this happens often. try getting dh to watch the kids so u can go for a drive to calm down for awhile, that way nobody else gets hurt. explain that you dont know what wrong but hopefully this will help to calm you down and figure it out. dh should be understanding. of you cant go for a drive then try writing everything down that helps me too. good luck
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 6:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME OR HAS GOTTEN INTO ME AND I CANT EVEN SEEM TO CALM DOWN OR TALK TO ANYONE BECAUSE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS.! I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SO MUCH ANGER BUILT UP INSIDE OF ME AND NOW IM SAYING THINGS TO PEOPLE THAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY AND NEVER SAID AND ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT SAYING BUT WAS TOO AFRAID TO SAY CAUSE OF THEIR FEELINGS... NOW I JUST DONT CARE!!!!!
    Anonymous

• That is the problem. You have so much anger inside of you and your finally letting it go. Find out what your angry about and face it. If you dont it will never go away. But for right now, just do something that will distract you. Go for a walk or a drive. just do anything to help clear your head.
    Anonymous

• PLS occupy yourself, it is not healthy to be so angry. the good thing is you noticed it and now all you have to do is get some peace of mind. My suggestion power walk you'll be to tired to physically and mentally.
    mommynainai

Answer by mommynainai at 6:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• call 911 and have them take you to the ER and get you some help.
    Anonymous