where are you sitting right now and what's going on in the background?

i'm lying on my bed, sick. hubby took the girls out for ice cream. my cat is curled up at the foot of the bed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Computer room. DS is at kitchen table with a snack and MP3 player with Handy Manny songs playing. Dryer is running also.
    Get better soon.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I'm in the living room on computer, dh is watching stupid movie and I guess my 12 yr. old dd moved in with the neighbor down the street cuz I haven't seen much of him since summer vacation started. hope you feel better soon.
    Anonymous

• I'm sitting on my couch, against the south window. Behind me, palm plants are blowing in the breeze and way down at the sea, the waves are rolling endlessly. One big ship is anchored near the industrial park, with little tugs around it.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 6:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I am sitting at my cubical at work, waiting for the minutes to tick by for the next hour and half so I can go home to my husband and daughter for dinner! I hear lots of typing and a co-worker talking about her dog that had an accident today :)
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i'm on the couch and kids are eating corn dogs, oprah is on tv
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Sitting in the living room. DD is sitting at her tinkerbell table eating a popsicle. The news is on TV and DS is taking his evening nap. Its pretty quite here for the first time today.
    Vsoul0608

Answer by Vsoul0608 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I'm sitting on the computer and both kids are down for naps. Thing is, they were watching a movie and both passed out cold but the movie is still playing. I like a little background noise I guess. LOL
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• im outside on the porch..listening to the radio, as well as my daughter playing her keyboard..and listenin to the 3 dogs playing/fighting..and i also hear the ice cream truck man!! ohhhhh and someone keeps TRYING to start their lawn mower...lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• On the couch and NCIS on the tube.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Im sitting in front of my patio doors at my kitchen table.
    In front of me is the living room with the TV on something.
    My kids are just starting to make noises from their naps so I wont be on much longer LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2009