Has anyone been to Darnall Army Med. Center?

Hello, I am pregnant with my first child and my health insurance referred me to Darnall Army Medical Center in Fort Hood, TX for my OB and I have heard some bad things about this practice that they don't care and try to rush people out. Is this true? I really want to have a good doctor while being pregnant especially because I have a lot of questions and concerns. I am also nervous about my first appointment, I don't want to be rushed or anything especially since this is my first pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Does your health insurance offer you to use Metroplex? I've had one baby at Scott and White in Sep 06" inTemple and another at Metroplex in Killeen in Feb' 09.. I thought they did a good job with both deliveries. I'm not sure about Darnell, though, since we're not a military family. Wish I could have been more help.
    Don't stress about your first appointment, just write down everything that you have questions about. Here if you need someone to chat with!
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009