he he with so many bible questions do you keep a bible by your computer

or have the online bible link in your favorites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL Yes biblegateway.com
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• same here biblegateway.com LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yeah, I don't have the Bible (though I do own a couple of them) but I do have several Buddhist texts on my computer desk because I participate in this forum plus a couple religious discussion groups and I got sick of running upstairs to the bookshelf every time I wanted to find a quotation.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I use www.blueletterbible.com : )

I always have it open in a seperate window on my computer. Great reference, you can do word searches, you can access tons of commentaries, see the verse in different vesions, look at the lexicon and study the origianl Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic.

They even have FAQ's.

So now you know my secret, lol.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• A ha! I always wondered if you ladies had it memorized! lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I think that we should know the bible in our hearts because one day we might not have them :) I dont know the whole bible but i try to learn as much as I can From it.. I do look on biblegateway.com somethings if i dont know where a verse is im looking for :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• HELL NO!!!! I have read and studied that ridiculous book from cover to cover more than once. So, I am fully equipped to answer any questions with appropriate knowledge. I do not want that piece of trash book anywhere in my home.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• oh yes I do I have my computer I actually carry mine in my purse.
    Lucky120

Answer by Lucky120 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• HOLD UP TRUTHTELLER.. can you please not call that book a piece for trash that is God's word and that is not right ... Thanks and God loves you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have a few Bibles in my house, several Pagan reference books but I have way more references saved into my favorites.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 7:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009