is it right?

is it right to let your man tell you what you can and can't eat during preganacy? Like what you can and can't have? I have this problem and it ts making me mad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• It's not right from anyone to tell you that unless it's toxic to you or the baby.
    Anonymous

• He sounds concerned for the baby's health. Call your doctor and ask if it's okay for you to eat the things he says no to. He can't argue with the doc.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• He can make suggestions but you know best or when in doubt, your doc.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Sounds a bit controlling! I undertood my SO being concerned but ultimately, it is my body and I am feeding him while he is inside me. When he or she is born then you can have more of a say, that's what I said.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• LET HIM speak to the doc so he can stop bugging you!!!
    mommynainai

Answer by mommynainai at 7:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• tell him you know what if you have a problem with how i am eating and the weight i gain, get out...cause if he is that controlling over food, it will only get worse
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• He may just be anxious for you to have a healthy baby and want to be a part of the pregnancy! I think it's sweet. Bless his heart!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• No it's not right unless it is harmful to the baby. I mean being pregnant comes with a lot of cravings and everything else.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2011