19 days late now

late on period 19 days, whats going on??? I am still getting negitives. HELP!!!

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 6:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you dieting?
    Anonymous

• I thought that too after I got off the pill, turns out that I have a 38 day cycle not a 28 day cycle.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• OMG I thought you meant 19 days past 40 weeks. lol. Are you doing it in the first morning urine? It is the most accurate. and I recommend the dollar store ones. With my son I bought all the best tests and got all negatives until 8 weeks pregnant. With this baby I got all at the dollar store they were all positive, and caught it at 3 1/2 weeks pregnant. Or just get a blood test. Good Luck.

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have tried morning urines and I still get a negative. I feel like I am, from feeling sick to sore boobs. My last period was April 21st, my periods are normally on the 21st of every month, so i expected it to start in May around that time too. But it didn't and still hasn't.My Fiance and I have tried pregnancy test after pregnancy tests (6 exactly) and all have come back negative. He is just assuming I am. I would get a blood test and what not if I had medical insurance of any kind, and I am currently trying to figure that out. But I am not dieting, nor have I started working out and I haven't been on birth control before. Nothing in my life has really changed. So I have no Idea what is going on, my body has never skipped a period before. With being almost 19 days late I really want to know, and I heard that there are women out there that dont get a positive test till 8-9 weeks sometimes
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 8:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009