I dont know what to do with my hb?!!?

Today, we had an arguement bcuz i called him to see where he was and he told me he was walking to his sisters, but it is so hot where is stay so i was going to my parents but first i checked a place and he was there. He lied to me thinking i wouldnt be mad at him. So his sister called him and asked me to watch his 8 yr old let lone he doesnt watch his 4 monthold and i have to take my baby where ever i want time alone. It is my responsility to watch my 4 month old but i feel if he wants me to watch his 8 yr old he has to return the favor.

So i really want out of this marriage for my baby sake but then again i want to stay.

HELP??

parisonmom

Asked by parisonmom at 6:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• ha girl i tell you I am in the same boat, but it is other reasons. I have not had my baby yet and I have a lot of decisions to make for me and my baby's sake it is soo hard let me tell you. YOu have to decide for you and yes he should return the favor.
    Anonymous

• Hi, I understand where you are comming from. When you love someone it is hard to leave but you have to do what is right for you and the baby. But at the end of the day will you be happy with him? Don't you deserve to be happy?
    mommynainai

Answer by mommynainai at 7:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• mommynainai--yes i do but in some days i am happy but in some i am not. well i just called him and he is not mad but he was i dont know what he problem was
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 7:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Life is like a trip. You have to figure out where you want to go so you can make plans to get there. You can't want to stay and go and make things turn out well. Do something one way or another. You can compromise. Talk with him and figure something out. Why would his sister call HIM and ask YOU to babysit?
    Anonymous

• anonyous--no he wants me to babysit his 8 yr old and i feel like if he wants me to babysit then her needs to return the favor
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 1:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009