THE CHANGES/MENOPAUSE

OK MY Q. IS ANY LADIES HERE GOING THROUGH THE CHANGES,?? I AM 41YRS YOUNG. i have not had a M.P.in 3-4 mo's ok its like for 3-5dys its spot here and there i dont have to use a tampon are pad really but do last mo. didnt have one at all,this mo i really dont have to put anything on again really but i do put a tampon on nothing gets on it but on the string it do went on for 5dys now its like this brown color..so i only wear a pad could it be the changes and no i am not pregnant was fixed 20yrs ago(: but i am over weight as well have thyroid problem, well take meds 4 it..
SO COULD IT BE THE CHANGES for the ladies that may be going through this are know someone....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• It could be the beginning, but at this age, it could take several years for it to totally be completed. Mine started at your age. I"m now 49 and the doc. didn't believe me, but I haven't had aunt flo visit in over a couple of years. whooo hoooo!
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009