Has anyone tried the Marriage Fitness program by Mort Fertel?

Have any of you come across the Marriage Fitness Program by Mort Fertel? He promotes it as an alternative to marriage counseling and has a "Lone Ranger Track" for people trying to improve (in my case SAVE) a marriage single-handedly. I'm just wondering if it works?

Any other suggestions for a program? I understand all of the "work on yourself, do things that make you happy" ideas - I just could use some structure :-)!

jj.mominmd

Asked by jj.mominmd at 7:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope I used the tried and true D-I-V-O-R-C-E Sanity saver program! That worked for me!
    Anonymous

• Hm. I tried the Divorce Remedy. And now I'm divorced. I don't know if any of those programs would really work. But I'm curious to hear what answers you get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2009