• In the Spotlight:

TMI READ AT OWN RISK...lol

how many of you find it so uncomfortable to have sex at 7 months pregger...i love my hubby and sex is great when i am not preggers...any advice

Mamaof2boys0709

Asked by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• It was very uncomfortable to have sex after 7 months for me! I was never in the mood either! It'll get better once that baby's out of there =) Be patient
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yea when I was pregnant I def. did not want to have sex. I just did what I could. I used lots of lube if thats helps??? hope this helps you.
    Anonymous

• with my last two I have had no sex drive what so ever. and it gets really uncomfortable about 18 weeks and on. I feel so bad for my hubby and he likes to make love everyday! He knows its hard for me and he's understanding, but he can only go about 2-3 days before he can't take it anymore. So i lube up and go for it!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Sorry never had that prob...in fact being preggers made me mad horny!! He was very lucky and very tired!! It might help to dwell on the miracle that 2 people who love each other so much have made something so wonderful!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2009