Moving the baby around ok?

I'm 26 weeks and he's been balling up on my right side right under my ribs... and now he's so far over on the right side is makin it so hard for me to sit comfortably in my chair at work... ive been humming and kinda trying to push him over a little bit, he'll roll and kick for a minute but as soon as i quit trying to move him over some he slowly slides right back into place... is moving him around ok? im not doing it hard.. mostly just layin my hand over him and gently bouncing him over... any ideas to get him to the front again?

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 7:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My dd got down on some nerve in my leg that made it go numb IMMEDIATELY!! i told the dr and they said it was fine to move them.... but it never seemed to work! I'd get her to move and minutes later she was back!!! I'd lay on my OTHER side hoping she'd "fall" and that sometimes worked but she always found her way back... I actually pushed her tho... but that's what the dr made it seem like! Never had a problem giving her a good push except it just never worked out in the end.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009