Has this ever happened to you??

My daughter has a toy (a vtech sing along book) and it doesn't have a turn off option. Well, the batteries are dying and it just sounds demonic. I threw the toy away because it just creeped me out that bad. LOL.. and now it is in the dumbster outside. I went to throw some garbage away and you can hear this demonic sounding toy out in the alley.. CREEPY

USNmomwife

Asked by USNmomwife at 7:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We had a toy like that when my oldest(he's 5) was ohhh a year and a half. I cant remember exactly what the toy was, it was an animal pull along of some kind and that thing just would start up without being touched and sound demonic so we chucked it too LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• LOL

Maybe you should get out your camcorder and make a mini-horror movie.

I agree some of those toys sound otherworldly when the batteries run low.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• OMG, we once had a furby and I swear it was possessed.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had one toy that would not shut up. It would yell from the garbage so my daughter would hear it and go save it. I finally ran out of the house with it and hid it behind the garage until garbage day.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Its funny about these toys too because we as parents get creeped out and the children don't notice a thing otherwise.. lol.. innocense is blissful
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 7:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• lol
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• LOL, that has so happened to me!!!! I would cover the toy up with a million other stuffed animals or blankets....next thing you know it was out again!! I threw it away too!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 7:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• This is too funny...omigosh...Im crying over here. But yes my son had a toy like that and I took the batteries out and it still was playing...ooooooooo....jk.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Thats funny, but why did you just changes the batteries, or take them out.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• lol.. i hated that toy. I wasn't going to replace the batteries on it.. lmao
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 8:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009