skin tags during pregnancy?

any get these? i have some right down below!!! i have one on the inside of one of my lips down there and one in between my leg and the outside of my area.. at first i thought it was just a sweat pimple or something since it's been hot.. and now i just have this little thing of skin just sittin there and it drives me crazy!! its so nasty looking!! plus since i can't see that area down there anymore when i shave i always cut them and bleed everywhere!!! what could make them go away?? (no its not any kind of std or anything, they just started happening... im 6 mos preggo and these are the first)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's hormones. You can't make them go away. They will probably fall off after the baby is born. Meanwhile, you might just have to go get waxed by a pro.
    Anonymous

• There is nothing you can do to get rid of them. I had one on my butt while prego, SO told me it was there all along but I never noticed it. I think it's gone now though. And also my son has a cute little one that sits right on the bottom edge of his ear. If you have one while prego, ur baby may have one too. But they are not life threatening or anything.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2009