9 months old spinning the wheels?

Is normal that a 9 months old baby turns the car, looks the cars, tries to spin the wheels ,them put in his mouth? what age they suppose to pretend to play with the cars?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son was playing with his toy car at 8 months and making what COULD have been vroom noises haha, maybe our boys were born with a love for cars!
    xandersmama22

Answer by xandersmama22 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My 9-month-old son does the same exact thing.
    Anonymous

• my son has been playing with cars since 7 months, about a month later he started pushing him along and making the noises. he loves cars.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It sounds like he is a very curious child, he is learning with all of his senses about the cars before he starts to play with them.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2009