30 weeks and super tired!!!

i am 30 weeks pregnant and i am so tired all of the time. with my first child i was not like this. after i do any little house hold chore i need to lay down and after i take a shower i am so worn out i need a nap. is this normal?

cleo2582

Asked by cleo2582 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hell, I'm like that now, lol it's like after I finish doing anything I have to lay down for a minute or either take a nap and I am only 21 weeks. So you are def not alone with this one....then too have then check your iron levels because your levels could be too low, pregnancy sometimes drops your iron just a lil bit.
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes I was like that with my first. For the whole 1st trimester and than the 7 or 8 weeks. It felt like I was dying lol. But you also might be more tired because you have one child already, taking care of them and whatnot. But, it goes away. And than you're just tired from lack of sleep lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• this is my frist and im like that i can go to bed now get up at 6:30 with my DH and he leaves at 7am to go to work and i go back to sleep most times till 11am
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2009