How do I let this go? my bd put his grl b4 my our child n let her say that my baby not his!

My bd came to pick my daughter up one day n it was her 1st time goin with him shes 4months n this was only his 2nd time seeing her so i said ok he wanna spend time fine but i was very skeptial about it bc he has no experience with kids now i dont like his girl bc she always talkn shit n buttn in our buisness.now check this out i was supposed to get off wrk @ 6 but i left early to go pick up my school books when i call to check on my daughter n she's screaming at the top of her lungs i asked him y is she crying like that n he goes idk so i got mad n he hung up on me so i went to the hotel he was stayn @ to check n see if my baby was ok an i pull up n his bitch ass grl got my baby i was livid bc he neva told me she came down here with him n i dnt want my baby around n e body it was a big mess the bitch tried to fight me while my daughter was rite there n it took everything n me not to hurt her he was pushn me n telln me 2leave

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't let him have her again unless you are there to supervise!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• sounds like he needs supervised visits only for right now.....JMO
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• seriously, i would never let and ass like that, father or not near my kid...i mean seriously, his priorities(s/p) are all fcked up....even if my hubby and i got a divorce what ever bitch he would be with after me could never see, touch or even speak my kids name unless i said so, i got know her and everything....i wouldve kicked th elivin shit out of a hoe...ugh now i am all mad....stupid bitches tryin to be mom and cant even handle the title
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• honey I couldn't even read what you wrote and stopped at the where the first sentence should have been. no offense, but I can guess it was probably some baby momma drama. Do you really want to be so cliche? Don't get sucked into drama, move on from the guy, and just work on bettering yourself.
    Anonymous