Have you experienced pelvis pains while exercising?

My daughter is 10 weeks old and I'm start to drop the baby weight. However, every time I do lower body exercises my pelvis hurts. Any suggestions??

Luvmy1

Asked by Luvmy1 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You shouldn't do any strenuous exercise until you are 6 months postpartum (as per my physical therapist and work out coach). Slow it down, limit your exercise to lighter exercise, walking and bike riding. You're still healing from child birth and will be for at least a year. As for losing weight, the key is diet. Losing weight is 75-80% diet. Eat clean, fresh fruits and veggies, lean protein, good fats ( olives, avocado, olive oil, nuts) and stay away from processed foods. I'm right there with you, I'm 12 weeks postpartum and it's so hard to not want to jump back into the workouts I did before I got pregnant, but have to remind myself that I could damage myself more by doing more than I'm suppose to.

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009