How can you romance DH back to the bedroom? (TMI)

I am 38 weeks and the doc said to get labor rolling to have lots of sex but my DH and I haven't had sex in months. Being pregnant has not killed my sex drive...just the opposite but it seems to turn my hubby off...any suggestions?

konnorsmommy09

Asked by konnorsmommy09 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah, tell hubby not to be such an ass, hes not perfect either and doesn't have pregnancy to make it worse. j/k. Well I guess you can start by asking hubby why it turns him off and go from there.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• what she said. && tell him that's his child in there too. It shouldn't turn him off, he should think it's beautiful.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• He says the belly makes it weird. That and knowing his son is in there and feeling him move...I think guys at work are telling him horror stories about the delivery as well.
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• is it too uncomfortable for you to do it doggy style?? then he wouldn't be able to see your belly or feel any movement.....
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• you could use a vibrator. its the same thing as far as having something in you to help with labor. remind he won't be able to have sex for at least 6 wks after the birth of his son. that might just be to far away for him to hold out too.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• hadn't even thought about doggy style....something to try tonight lol!
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• have sex with someone else. Not like you can get pregnant! Ask hubby if he knows a friend who will step up to the plate for him. lol
    Anonymous

• the reason sex works is bc the sperm softness the cervix so a toy or something won't work sorry!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 11:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2009