Teen pregnancy...

I am 16 and pregnant I dont know what to do aAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
ny advice...

veronica.99

Asked by veronica.99 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• advice on what exactly? PM me if you want, i was first prego at 16, she almost a year, now im prego with #2 at 18, been married 2 years , we can talk if ya want
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 8:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yeah, can you be a little more specific on what you would like to know??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• make sure you stay in school, get lots of help and understand you are responsible for another human
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 8:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• First of all, I would tell your support group. Your going to need it. Then you need to have a discussion with your parents, but before you do that, you need to make some decisions on what you want.

Do you want to keep the baby? If not is adoption the answer? Will your parents support your decision?

Sit down and think of how you will continue your education. How will you support the child? Are you expecting your parents to? These are all questions you need to ask yourself. Look into programs (there are a ton) that might help finance the birth, diapers, etc. if you are on your own.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009