Has your husband ever forgot your birthday or wedding anniversary?

My 6 year wedding anniversary is on Friday and last year my dh forgot. I am thinking this year he will forget too.

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband I have both forgotten our anniversary. and he has never forgotten my birthday, cuz his sis won't let him. lol! I say your hubby probably will forget, but to make him squirm a bit get him something and tell him happy Anniversary and say I can't wait to see what you got for me! and then ask, So what did you have planned for us tonight? haha! he will either be smooth and figure something out quick or be an ass and become hateful and mean. Therefore thats your Q to cry and he will feel like shit and make it up to you good later.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My husband didnt exactly forget but kinda. He was with his buddies and i said something like well thats our anniversary....do you know when that is. he was like ya, the 2nd!! I was like WHAT? Its the 3rd!! It was our 11 year anniversary too! He had never done that before. I dont know what he was thinking!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 8:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• No because he's afraid to... No, he usually remembers only because the dates are three days apart and we are out of town. However, he always mixes up the dates if you ask him randomly!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• No, But I always do!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• well...its kinda hard for him to forget my b-day, b/c his is the same day haha

and i made our anniversary easier for him to remember, its May 5th (Cinco de Mayo) & he knows when the Corona commercials start he needs start planning haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• No, he never has. I decided early on in our 38 years of marriage that if a day meant something to me, if it was important to me that it be remembered, that I wouldn't play games by wondering if he'd remember, I'll tell him. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• hasnt forgotten but weve never had much money to celebrate either..kinda wish hed get the hint that homemade card or a cd he makes or NE thing would make me SMILE!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My husband is very good with dates. He's never forgotten our anniversary, my birthday, the kids' birthdays or any of his friends or family either. I'm the one who is terrible with dates. The only birthday I don't forget is my dad's and that's because he calls me every other day for a week before his birthday every year and reminds me how much it would mean to get a card or a phone call from me. He's the only person I know above 40 who actually looks forward to his birthday. It makes me laugh.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:48 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• he forgot our first anniversary. it was the day he was starting a new job. we had lots going on and he forgot and worked late...it was the last time. he felt so bad i didn't have to say anything. i had gotten him a gift and left it on the table when i went to bed and when he came home and saw it, he remembered. he beat himself up so badly over it, i didn't have the heart to.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009