Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I let this go? my bd put his grl b4 my our child n let her say that my baby not his! continued

now the cops came and everthing my mother showed up and was telln me i was wrong for even cumn the hotel. my bd said it's none of my biz who he hav his daughter around which i think is pysco he mad at me bc i want to kno who is around my child. now i dropped my daughter off home n i went back to the hotel n the bitch didnt wana fight she was calln the cops i was so mad the rest of the day. now the next day she wana play on my phone n text me pics of her holdn my baby and then she post pics of my baby on her myspace pg by this point my blood is boiling i was mad bc he was allown this n i couldnt do a damn thing about it bc they live in va and im in i stay on her myspace n she still got my baby pics up with the caption " in ur hood charlotte nc'" i dnt kno what to do i kno im better than this but i cnt let it go an mind u shes like 34 n im only 20 she actn like a fuckn teen. now i dnt wnt him to ever s my baby again!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • Do yourself a favor.

    Get this guy OUT of your life.

    Answer by gdiamante at 8:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • you need to go file for sole custody. If he is going to let things like this continue to happen && let her disrespect you like that then he doesn't have his child's best interests at heart.

    Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • he's the dad. he has rights and one is to see his child. sorry but it's true

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • unfortunately since hes not putting the baby in any immediate harm, you cant do too much about it. shes doing it to get on your nerves, but not really harming her. what shes doing is petty but if you stop giving her the reaction shes looking for shell eventually get bored!! she posted pics of ur baby up, its NOT hers...she knows that and so does everyone else...if shes the woman hes going to spend his time with you might wanna get to know as much about her as you possibly can *keep your friends close and enimies closer* if she has a wreckless past you might get away with filing some type of petition against her seeing your child...restraining order, SOMETHING but thats a big push, and itll probably cost you more than its worth in the long run!!!

    Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • this is why you have to be really careful in the life choices you make. You don't want to end up sounding uneducated- even for the internet- wailing about how some man did you and your child wrong. Your situation sucks and you have a choice about where to go from here. I bet you can do better than this.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • You can report the pictures to myspace.You may not own the copyright of those photos but they are unauthorized photos of your child and to protect your child, those photos should be removed. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

    But I agree, get the bd out of your life. Get sole custody and frankly you might be able to use that myspace profile to prove just how unsuitable and unreliable the bd really is, just by his choice of companions. Oh yea, try to get legal aid if you can.

    Answer by isabellalecour at 3:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.