ok im confused!

is crabs and lice the same thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i dont think so. i googled it

Crabs is a sexually transmitted disease in which pubic lice infest the genital area of males or females, creating an itching sensation. Sometimes the public lice can be seen crawling in the pubic area.

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 8:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• No crabs are bigger but the same basic idea you also have to use a different kind of stuff to kill them....its harder to get rid of them too
    Anonymous

• crabs are usually in the pubic hair and lice on the head thats what I heard
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I googled it too. I didn't read in detail, just the first couple of lines && saw where it said crabs && had pubic lice in parenthesis beside it. The first sentence of the article I found said "crabs" is the common term for lice found in the pubic hair of humans.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• crabs is an std and lice is not.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• you can get lice whereever you have hair...crabs is in the pubic area...they are VERY similar...i think youd be hard pressed to find a huge difference!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You can also get crabs on your eyelashes. My uncle is an eye doctor and told us the time he had a patient in the chair and went to examine his eyes and saw the crabs crawling on his eye lashes. YUCK!!!! He asked the man to leave, closed the office and sanitized everything. I laugh just walking into the exam room now.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2009